My name is Rae and I would love to discuss helping you reach your dance goals. Whether you’re looking for a NYC dance class or NY Private dance lesson, I would be happy to help. Not sure you’re much of a dancer? Don’t worry, there are many dances out there. If you feel you can’t dance, there’s a chance you just haven’t found the right style of dance. Choreography by Rae can help you find the dance style that suites you. Rae teaches dancing for both Personal Enjoyment, Auditions, and Group Engagements. Contact Rae today about one of the dance styles listed below. Just contact choreographer Rae at (646) 617-9376 (text for fastest response)
Lessons are available 6 days a week.
- Ballroom- Be able to glide across the dance floor at your next corporate function, fundraiser, or wedding.
- Contemporary- Use your body to create shapes and convey emotion. No rules. Shoes are optional.
- Dance Fitness (Happiness & Health)- Dance offers a great form of aerobic activity without feeling like work. Let’s break a sweat and shake off those calories.
- Hip Hop- This dance form was invented in the streets and is now seen on concert stages and commercials world wide. Find your inner street vibe and learn to flow with confidence.
- Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba, Bachatta- Latin Dances are known for passionate close body contact moves. Don’t just stop at Salsa. Be able to dance to any Latin beat that the DJ puts on.
- Social Dance- Tired of going to corporate parties and being the only one sitting down? Are you at the club but not really sure how to move to the beat? Do you have any idea how to hear the beat? No? Let’s talk.
A Private Dance Choreographer can help you with:
- Audition Prep
- Cleaning up Dance Basics so you get more our of Group Classes
- Dancing at your Anniversary Party
- Dancing at your Birthday Party
- Concert Choreography
- Music Video Choreography
- Corporate Party
- French Cancan
- Entertainment at a Product Launch/ Store Launch
- Improving Dancing at Social Gathering
- Sweet 16/ Quinceañera
One 55 minute private lesson. Non refundable.
1 Private Lesson for 45 minutes. Suitable for children under the age of 6. Available In Home or In Studio. Non refundable.
48 hour cancellation policy applies.
One 55 minute lesson to be used within 6 months from date of purchase. Lesson available In Home or In Studio.
Rescheduling request must be received no less than 24 hours in advance. Early morning clients please provide at least 4 hours notice if you need to reschedule.
No refunds. No exceptions. Non transferable.
1 private lessons for choreography
115 minute single lesson