Drop-In: Hip Hop
In this 55 minute dance class students build their dance foundation while learning hip hop dance moves from the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s, and present day. Students build their technique, learn choreography, and how to freestyle. No dance experience is required.
Benefits of online Ballet & Hip Hop Dance at Choreography by Rae:
- Small class size
- Encourages physical movement
- Improve body awareness
- Improve musicality
- Develop music appreciation
- Students must use a device that includes either a camera and a microphone (smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer).
- All Classes are Recorded for quality and safety. Recordings cannot be disabled.
- Students in classes for ages 7-12 should be able to engage without parent assistance. Parents should not be on camera during the class. If your child is unable to attend a class without parental assistance please contact us before registering for class.
This award-winning studio offers a friendly environment for students of all abilities and all genders.