Creative Movement Class (2:30pm EST)
In this 25-minute themed class students will embark on new adventures through movement and music while building their locomotor and non-locomotor skills. Students will be encouraged to share their knowledge on the theme of the day as well as share movement ideas. If you’re your child is looking for something faster than ballet and less structured than Hip Hop, then look no further than Creative Movement. Weekly themes include: Farm Animal Day, Planet Exploration, Transportation, and Seasons.
No experience necessary. Kids are welcome to dress up for class.
- Each class starts with a brief show & tell
- Warm Up Skills
- Movement & Creative Exploration
- Dance Pattern or Dance Game
- Cool Down
Benefits of online Ballet for Adult & Child at Choreography by Rae:
- Small class size
- Supports Kindergarten curriculum
- Encourages physical movement
- Strengthens musicality
- Encourages creative thinking and concrete thinking
- Builds Locomotor and Non-Locomotor movement skills