Fun Interactive Ballet Classes Online
At Choreography by Rae, ballet is more than hair buns, leotards, and tutus. Our ballet classes are designed to be big on fun while building a solid dance foundation.
The Benefits Of Ballet With Us:
- Small class size makes for faster learning
- Friendly approach to corrections
- A Variety of Classical Music and Pop Music
- Boost Self-Confidence while Improving Posture
- Fun Games while maintaining technique
- Feedback & Corrections in a supportive space
17 week semester starts January 25th 2021 and runs to May 29th.
Little dancers, begin building their ballet skills through imaginative play all while building their dance vocabulary. With an emphasis on making ballet both fun and approachable for beginners, don’t be surprised if you find your young dancer leaping and spinning after class. This class uses a mix of classical music, Disney songs, and kid-approved pop music.
- 25 minutes, once a week
- 17 sessions
- Maximum class size 8 students
- $102 Semester (ages 5-7)
- $8 drop-in classes
6:00pm EST every Tuesday / 3:00pm EST every Thursday
BALLET FOR BEGINNERS
This 55 minute beginner ballet class is designed to build strength, flexibility, and ballet technique in a supportive environment. Foundational skills developed can improve body awareness and help in any style of dance. Suitable for beginners and dancers looking to maintain their practice.
- 55 minutes, once a week
- 17 sessions
- Maximum class size 10 students
- $204 Semester (ages 8-13)
- $15 drop-in classes
3:30pm EST every Thursday
What Our Families Say
We’re grateful for the kinds words of so many on Google, KidPass, Activity Hero, and Outschool.