Coding: Creative Block Coding in Scratch
In this coding class, students will use Scratch to create their very own games. Students will make a new game each week.
In this 55-minute class students will create their own games using Scratch by MITLab. Using Scratch’s block coding this computer science class will have your kid excited to code.
- Brief Welcome & Share
- Project Instruction
- Code together
- Share your creation
Benefits of online Coding at Choreography by Rae:
- Small class size
- Peer to Peer Engagement
- Supports Computational Thinking
- Encourages students to be curious about how our digital world works
This Virtual Class takes place online. It is not offered in person.
This Class is offered:
- Monday: 4:30pm EST / 1:30pm PST
- Monday: 7:30pm EST / 4:30pm PST
- Tuesday: 4:30pm EST / 1:30pm PST
- Thursday: 5:30pm EST / 2:30pm PST
- Friday: 4:30pm EST / 1:30pm PST